20/05/2018

In the mirror


Hi there and sweet Sunday! How's your weekend been so far? Sunny and crafty, I hope! Today I'm sharing a workshop sample I did some time ago when keeping a workshop over at Varalusikka. The piece is done on top of an old book cover and the title - "Kuvastimessa" is the title of the book. It translates "in the mirror" or maybe even more "in the looking glass" as the term is a bit old fashioned. 


I chose a moss colored cover for my piece and that partly decided the colors I used for me. Really surprising that I chose turquoise to add to the green, right? I got the book cover and the lovely spoon from Varalusikka. I really liked doing this piece and even more visiting the Varalusikka! Such a great place and sweet people! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week! Be sure to stop by tomorrow, too  - just hinting!


Materials: Varalusikka, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...