12/01/2018

Eccentric birds ATCs - Sizzix


Hiya! How are you today! I'm sharing some quirky birdies today! These ATCs are made for Sizzix. The idea came from the die with a little bird house and the bird. Even though it's January, my mind's turning to spring already and I thought that birds and flowers would be a perfect fit! 


I started with some monoprinted sheets of cardstock. I chose purple and orange as my color scheme. Really unusual for me, but I thought that combo would be energetic and fresh! If you wish to see, how I created the set, please see the video below! 


There's three different birdies in the set - "Puddle Jumper", "Star Gazer" and a "Mark Maker". All rare and not often seen species! As always, please let me know if you'd like a card from this set! They all are free for grabs. 

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great start to the weekend! Wishing you some wonderful crafty time! Ta ta for now! 


Dies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Talens, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sharpie



5 comments:

darcie said...

Amazing as always Riikka!

darcie said...

I would love to trade one with you!

Minerva said...

Haluan mielellään yhden lintukortin! Haluatko tehdä vaihdon? Terveisin Brita J

Riikka Kovasin said...

Heippa! Sopii hyvin - laittaisitko eemeliä tulemaan? :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...