11/10/2017

Love - Wow Embossing Powder


Good evening to you all! How's your day been? It has been super rainy here in Finland so something sweet and pastel colored is needed! So I thought to share this layout I did for Wow last month. You can see the original post with a step by step here (link).


The page is about my lovely family and extended family, but also for my love for the forest and the fact that I can go there to clear my head. The picture in the page is actually taken last Christmas Day, can you believe that?! We live in Finland so normally that time of the year would mean snow and minus degrees, but the last year was really strange so there's my daughters, my husband and my father taking a stroll in almost summer-like weather on Christmas Day.

To me the theme of the page translated to pastel colors and sweet candy shades. I also used hearts in a couple elements - like in the stamp I chose and also in the paper layers. I also wanted to use the resist technique in my page with a twist. I find that clear powder works the best for me as it then shows through what ever is underneath the layer of color, but naturally you could build striking contrasts with choosing contrasting colors or going with bolder colors. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fantastic day, filled with love! 


Materials from Wow: 



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts, Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...