25/08/2016

Trucks - Scrap FX


Can you believe it's Thursday already? Soon it's Friday and then weekend! Today I'm sharing first of my two monthly creations for Scrap FX using the latest collection. This time the collection is about different trades. This page is about the love of machines and the other, which I'm sharing tomorrow, is about a young scientist.

For this page I took some step photos while I was working on it.


Like in all my pages I started by making a mixed media inspired background. For this piece I used washi tape, the "House and Home" stamp and the "Brick" stencil. The words are stamped using Archival Ink and the bricks are made with Modeling Paste.

Next I added some mist on top and then made the paper layers behind the photo. I also attached a film strip to the page with staples.

Next it was time to attach some of the embellishments. I embossed the cranethe semi-trailer and the dozer with yellow embossing powder and added them to the page. I also added a word sticker on top of the film strip.

Then it was time to finish the page with some more embellishments and details. I added one of the words from the "#French" set to the upper left corner, the title on top of the film strip and a couple of stickers here and there. I also added a flair button and a couple of stars to the page.


The topic is my daughters's love for heavy machinery. Even if they both like their princess dresses and glitter, both have been intrigued from an early age by cranes, trucks and tractors. I could have done the page from either of my daughters, but I chose to go with my younger one as she's more into gadgets of all sorts.

Thank you for your visit today!


Materials from Scrap FX:


Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Doodlebug Designs, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, We R Memory Keepers 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...